If you are having any issues with accessing the Virtual Cabinet Portal web-page, or logging into your Portal account, there are a few steps that you can take…
- Trouble related to accessing the Portal web-page may be due to networking issues. You may want to check your internet connectivity (either wired or Wi-Fi) and ensure that you do not have the website in your blocked URL settings.
- ?When logging on to the Portal, please ensure you use the email address and password that you provided when activated your Portal account. Double check the email address by checking the notification you received from the Portal.
- ?If you are using autofill information within the Portal when logging in, ensure that there are no blank characters before or after your user credentials as this can cause login issues due to the 50 character limit.
- ?Ensure you are using the latest version possible of your web-browser as this will help with navigating the site, and will allow you the most functionality of the Portal. This also helps to keep your browser safe from vulnerabilities.
- ?If your browser has add-ons, extensions, or toolbars that have been installed then these can interfere with the usability of websites, including the Portal. If you have any issues relating to the Portal that seem unusual, try installing another browser, removing the add-ons/extensions/toolbars, or resetting your current browser back to its default settings. Recommended browsers are Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari (browsers are not limited to those mentioned above).
- If you have any further issues with Portal documents, please contact the company that you have received the document from.