The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the preparation of financial statements, income tax returns, and BAS returns for a portfolio of clients. The role also presents an opportunity to move into client management.
The successful candidate will have:
· 3-5 years' experience in a public practice accounting environment
· Completed or nearing completion of an undergraduate business/accounting degree
· Demonstrated knowledge in tax, accounting and business compliance
· Time management skills and ability to pay close attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills
Experience with APS software is preferred but not required.
A competitive salary package can be negotiated depending upon experience.
Click here to apply online